The Policy & Communications Committee manages internal and external communications, including by developing and communicating official MLBA positions on community and legislative issues. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Communicates with members, including sending member renewal letters, welcoming new and renewing members, collecting information for the online member directory, and keeping the online member directory up to date.
- Updates and maintains the MLBA Facebook account and newsletter.
- Identifies marketing opportunities when appropriate.
- Monitors and assesses MLBA’s communication tools and makes recommendations to the Board to improve/change those tools to further the MLBA’s mission.
- Identifies key stakeholders for collaboration.
Policy & Communications Committee Members:
- 2018-19 membership TBD
View the Board of Directors page for details.