The Conference Committee plans and implements all aspects of the annual MLBA Conference, which is the largest event the MLBA hosts and the board plans during the year. Specific responsibilities include:
- Outlining the scope of the Conference, including time, date, location, and theme.
- Coordinating logistics and services, such as technology and equipment.
- Managing the conference budget.
- Arranging sponsorships and presenters.
- Publicizing the conference.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders.
Conference Committee Members:
- Amanda Hawthorne (Co-Chair)
- Nicole Tabbut (Co-Chair, former Board Member)
- Mike Dittberner
- Nicole Schladt
- Rebecca Bernhard (non-Board Member)
View the Board of Directors page for details.
Interested in being a presenter or sponsor? Click below to learn more.