The Strategic Engagement Committee works to broaden the impact of the MLBA in the community at large. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Builds working relationships with affinity bar associations (including identification of opportunities for partnership and collaboration).
- Supports and advises other MLBA committees with respect to co-sponsored and/or intersectional programming.
- Manages the mentorship program, law school outreach, the MLBA fellowship, MLBA awards, and judicial pipeline efforts.
- Monitors and assesses MLBA programming/services to broaden the impact of the MLBA in the community at large, making recommendations to the Board to improve or change annual MLBA offerings as appropriate to further the MLBA’s mission.
- Identifies key stakeholders for collaboration.
Strategic Engagement Committee Members:
- 2018-19 membership TBD
View the Board of Directors page for details.