Marketing and Communications Committee: Communicates with members and third parties in several forms:
- Communicate with members, including sending member renewal letters, welcoming new and renewing members, collecting information for the online member directory, and keeping the online member directory up-to-date;
- Regularly check MLBA’s voicemail and return calls;
- Receive MLBA’s e-mail and distribute to appropriate Board members;
- Receive the organization’s snail mail and distribute to appropriate Board members;
- Update and maintain the MLBA website, Facebook account, and e-newsletter;
- Identify advertising opportunities beyond Facebook, the MLBA website, and member e-newsletter; and
- Monitor and assess MLBA’s communication tools and make recommendations to the Board to improve/change those tools to effect the organization’s mission.