Board Development Committee: Ensures effective Board processes and structures, and roles.
- Prepares priorities for Board composition.
- Meets with prospective Board members and recommend candidates to the Board.
- Recommends a slate of officers to the Board.
- Conducts orientation for new Board members.
- Organizes annual Board-wide retreat.
- Identifies and organizes necessary Board-wide training.
- Develops job descriptions for Board members and committees.
- Assures the Board regularly engages in self-assessment.